Monday 7 November 2011

Plasticine and Peppa Pig!

So, Peter has gone away for a week.  As much as I will miss him, there is something quite lovely about sitting in the evening in your PJs, eating cheese on toast with marmite and watching complete garbage on TV!  That said, tonight I appear to be doing lots of little tasks in preparation for going to London tomorrow to talk to my boss about returning to work....(!).  I went back to work after Isobel was born and even though it was quite stressful, I basically think it was good for me with my PND.  Isobel loves the nursery and I think I enjoyed the challenge of trying to get everything done, leave the office on time to pick her up and ignore the tutting of people who think you're shirking work (despite the fact that you might get there a good 2 hours before them but leave only about 1 hour before they do!).

Anyway, have had a busy week.  In addition to purchasing ridiculous numbers of jars of mango chutney when in Tooting at the weekend (OK, only 8 - but still, last time I did that I was pregnant!), I have been swimming with Arthur and Isobel (they have little lessons on a Monday morning - not sure why I thought it was a good idea to do one after the other...!), to a birthday party where Isobel ate about 12 tonnes of lasagne and salad and then still had room for a glut of rocky road type chocolate bar (which was very yummy).  They really are going to eat us out of house and home!

I have also been doing more 'crafting' with Isobel.  We had great fun making Peppa Pig out of plasticine.  Obviously after we'd (or should I say I'd) been hard at work making Peppa, George and Mr Dine-saw, she screwed them up into a ball and went 'where has Peppa gone'?  It's all in preparation to make Peppa Pig hairclips (don't ask) but I'm wondering about doing that when it's peaceful.



Upside down Peppa, George and Mr D (yes, I tried to rotate it but it won't work!)


Right, best get on with watching Spooks on itunes (Peter would be appalled!)

No comments:

Post a Comment