Monday 12 December 2011

Yes more stollen

So I seem to be making another stollen. Peter didn't get any of the last one and was feeling most put out so to distract me from my job application and the ridiculous wind and rain outside I have started my stollen - with pecan nuts in it though to use them up! Bake, bake, bake....diet starts in January I think.

Seem to have started my baking a bit late tonight. Arthur is teething so already been awake twice. Have been trying out hewletts cream on his rash from all that dribble! Anyway. So much for my early night while peter was away.

Off to see new counsellor on Wednesday. Having said something to the doctor about the
NHS counsellor I've now had three texts from him saying to text if I need to see him. Seems to me that if you are seeing a counsellor with PND it shouldn't be up to you to pewter them and make your appointments for them. Not sure its the best use of precious NHS resources.....I am hoping this new, non-NHS counsellor can help me more.


No comments:

Post a Comment