Thursday 22 December 2011

We wish you a merry Christmas

I can't believe its almost Christmas. The year seems to have rushed by. Does having children make you more aware of the passing of time? Mmh.

We have had a productive day today. I packed things for going away. Always easier when Arthur us asleep and isobel at nursery! Had some cream which needed finishing off so decided to make some truffles to take with us - fruit and nut and plain ones.....I say plain, I think I added too much al-k-hol! They taste yummy but maybe not good for chicklings.

After weighing Arthur at the health visitor, I collected isobel and when we arrived home we set about icing the crimbo cake. Now then, when I asked isobel what we should put on the top she wanted 'pink' so eventually she turned this into peppa pig. After a no doubt eating a bucket load of icing between us, dying our hands different colours and a few tantrums, we have an iced cake. Complete with peppa on a snowy slide, a tree, snowman and of course some ducks! Very christmassy.....and I now feel sick!




No comments:

Post a Comment