Sunday 18 December 2011

The fairy tree

Oh my, a week to go until Christmas. On my run this evening I was comparing outdoor lights - from the blue icicles to the rapid flashing to the full on inflatable snowmen blowing in the wind. No need for street lights really, could save the council a few pounds!

On a walk in the woods yesterday we came across a fairy tree which the fairies had chosen for decoration this year. Apparently nicer than others which are decorated with mill bottles and cds. Isobel was very excited about the fairies!

So I have been to see the new counsellor. She seems nice and is much more organised than the other one. Maybe that's part of my issue - I have always been quite am organised person and as everyone tells me, its much harder with children as they don't always do what you want or expect and you can't reason with them. But knowing that and knowing I should go with the flow more is easily said....but harder to do!next session is Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment