Sunday 18 December 2011

Feeling Christmas baking vibe

Been baking and making and its made me feel good. Now I can't share all of the baking yet as some are gifts for someone who I know might read this!making mince pies with arty was great fun. He was really jivving to some Xmas song on the radio. He can move (well, I say move, more shake his body about!).

Mince pies made the house smell all christmasy. And I tried out my Jamie at home mini bites tray to make small ones - good for diets but more importantly good for kids so adults can keep the large ones!

Then isobel and I made Christmas cards. She was very enthusiastic with the paint but it waned a bit on sticking so I had to finish off. And a right mix of cards we have! Glitter and gold spray everywhere but not a pink card I sight, despite her best efforts!



No comments:

Post a Comment