Tuesday 6 December 2011

Pinterest

So, Mrs Wonky Pocket suggested I join Pinterest and so I have! It's quite fun but I can see myself spending many an hour just looking for pictures to add!!! I've been going through old photo albums looking back at some of the places I worked in/visited all those years ago before the little ones came along.  One day perhaps we can take them to some of these places.  Between us I reckon we've done quite well on the travel front although South America remains to be explored.

Places we'd like to go back to:
Oh Cambodia
China, India, France, Spain, USA, Canada, Oz, Laos, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Malaysia, Japan oh the list goes on....

Places we'd like to go to:
Portugal, Mozambique, Brazil,  Croatia, Madagascar (well, that's me really).....



 Places we've been, maybe not so good for small children:
Liberia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan....etc 
Afghanistan

 


The Aral Sea


Coffs Harbour
Obviously Peter isn't actually here so I'm kind of creating my own list here - but I know he doesn't want to take the family to Liberia so I reckon I'm ok on that one!


Kashgar Market
OK, enough of the photos....but it is making me happy looking at some of these.

Arty is asleep and I'm attempting to write a job application (back to work....) but clearly being distracted by Pinterest....oh, and phoning to complain about the counsellor I saw for my PND - I saw him twice.  I was meant to see him 6 times.  He was so disorganised he kept cancelling appointments - which just added to the stress and irritation rather than helping it!

Oh, and for those who are interested, there were some interesting interviews on Radio 4 last week (I know, I'm not meant to be listening to it - happy music all the way):

  • Woman's Hour on Thursday had a phone in with Mary Berry answering lots of baking questions
  • Woman's Hour also had an interesting article on JobSharing (of interest to me as I jobshare and love it)
You can find them on the BBC Iplayer:

No comments:

Post a Comment