Monday 6 February 2012

We made the cake and made a smurf!

Papa's cake - he loves all things Russian
So, Isobel and I made grandpa's cake. Dairy free so granny could eat it. Entertainingly, Isobel decided to wipe the blue food colouring on her hands, and her face, and her hair, and in her mouth......and we had our very own smurf! Luckily the snow washed it off.

Daddy made a snowman. Isobel didn't really help.  Arthur went sledging and so did mummy and daddy.  Felt really quite young again!

Today has been a harder day. Don't know why really.  Tired I think.  Peter sat up til 315 watching the superbowl (he used to live in America and still has his American ways about him!). His team won so he has been very happy all day!  I haven't been sleeping too well though.  Not sure if its the going back to work thing or the fact Arthur is going to nursery tomorrow for first of his settling in days. Will be quite a shock. He doesn't seem old enough!  The counsellor asked me if I was ready for him to go.....am I? I don't know.  And mum isn't too good at the moment.  Maybe its just all happening at once. More chocolate might help I think.

Snow at Granny's House

No comments:

Post a Comment