Wednesday 8 February 2012

Dribble dribble and lovely bibbities

Ok, so I'm having a bit of a rant. I needed some nappies for Isobel to wear at night.  Went to the shop. They only had Nature Babycare nappies in her size.  So I got some. They are all lovely and green and biodegrade etc etc.  They are also almost twice the price of pampers and the like.  So, each nappy we have used has torn! Not impressed. Can't really send them back now can I? Maybe I should.  If only I had the energy....

Anyway, on a happier note, I went to Wisley today.  I still love it.  Whilst we still have quite a bit of snow, there was non at Wisley. Well, a tiddly bit.  But it was cold. So more coffee and cake needed.

On returning home I set about making a dribble bib for Arty.  He dribbled constantly and has a bad rash.  It's like he's sprung a leak or something. A fleece and jersey bib is about £4 or more on eBay so I thought why not make some! So, having got over the frustration of not being able to stop the digibox recording something I don't want to see and in the process stopping me watching 'one born every minute' (why do I want to watch that? Not sure really.  It makes me cry when the babies come out!), I made a bib.  Pretty pleased really. Picture shows the shop one and my one above it! Only slightly wonky sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment