Friday 23 September 2011

Peppa pig biscuits

Who designed the Maxi-Cosi car seat and in particular the cover? After Isobel did a big wee in it yesterday (she had apparently thrown her nappy off and said 'pants pants' which I promptly forgot about as we were driving home) I thought I would take it off to wash it - but honestly, what a faff! How came up with that idea? Someone who clearly doesn't have to wash the car seat. Surely there is a better way.

Anyway, not everyone will know what I'm talking about. I branched out into gardening yesterday - taking the health visitors advice - and the result is that Arthur and I planted two pots! Isobel also helped, mainly by trying to eat the compost but she did do some excellent watering. I also took Arty to the health visitor just to see how he's doing. Anyway, much to my shock she said to up his food intake and get him onto 3 meals a day (unlike previous health visitors who were much more cautious) and she said he should t have more than 20 oz of milk a day, the rest being food. He's been on 40 oz! Ha ha, how he is in for a shock.

Last night, a nice quiet evening when could have out my feet up, I thought I would make some Peppa Pig biscuits for the Body Shop at Home party I was hosting today. For some reason I hosted an afternoon one complete with toddlers and small babies! Needless to say I've just had a very strong gin.

Back to Peppa Pig. The biscuits were a basic biscuit mix you can get from the net but the challenge was in the shape. Much to my surprise there is no such thing as a Peppa Pig biscuit cutter! So I made a little template and cut them out the iced them with Dr Oetkers writing icing and some pink glace icing (which started off bright red due to a slightly heavy handed tip of the red food colouring bottle). Mmmh. Was very pleased with the result!



No comments:

Post a Comment