Friday 23 March 2012

And he's off.....

I feel like Murray Walker. Days before his first birthday, Arthur is off. He has started to move! Even though I can dangers at every turn as he is so much more nosey than Isobel was, it is sooo exciting. And he was so happy he started clapping! He started slowly this morning but is now getting up speed. Isobel better watch out, he will be after her now.

It's been a good week. My first challenge in terms of balancing the poorly baby with work which was OK, work were quite understanding and he just wanted to sleep all day which meant I could do quite a bit from home. It was also a milestone as the doctor has started me on my programme of reducing the pills. I feel ok about it.  I feel that I am a different person to that if last year when I couldn't stop crying.  For someone so scared of the pills, I must say I am so grateful to them. And to Peter who has been like a rock (which is good considering his name!). But now its time to come off them. Fingers crossed it will go ok. Let's see.

And then I went for a couple of lovely runs. One along the river on Monday morning, past St Pauls and Big Ben in the cold and sun, then through the woods.  Running has been my other saviour.

This weekend is another challenge - making a jolly green dinosaur cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment