Wednesday 4 January 2012

Attempting to be trendy.....

Having spent Christmas with young and hip teenage cousins of Isobel, I found myself going into Hollister today whilst out in the lovely (?) Bluewater (or "bluewa-er" as many people there seem to call it). I was only in bluewater to change some pjs for a larger size but in I went into the darkness that was hollister. Why are there no lights in there? I wondered if its so you can't see how little fabric you are buying. I was looking for jeans as I'd been told that they were comfy but in the gloom u could only fund skinny and very skinny ones......and a that running still hasn't left me contemplating skinny jeans. So out I came, past the male model looking bloke at the entrance.  Apparently in Abercrombie you can have your photo taken with a shirtless one!oh my.

Anyway, that excitement over I was back to normal and cleaning up wee off the floor where Isobel hadn't quite got to the lop in time - she was too busy singing 'we wish you a merry peppa pig and happy new peppa'!

No comments:

Post a Comment